
yay!!!!!!let the picture tell u all everything about drama tari night~nah, here the 1st pic scare u first~hahaha~this ghost really make me so scare especially during rehearsal,he came infront of me, I shocked til cover my face with hand:(

Took pic with 2 of the ghosts:D hehe~now I not so scare because I started to adapt with the environment already:)

Nah, this one 'panda-guy' hahaha,actually he is one of the ghost oso,i think so, but i feel tat he look like panda becos of the make up:P

the 'ghost' and 'daniel'~funny

'christine' & me~hahaha~sweet:)

'farmer' & me~why took pic infront of toilet?ahha..so weird,funny..

Wow~romantic..I love this pic~

hmm..she started to do some preparation in order to kill him..scarry

nah, the blood spliting out~'
erggg i duno hw to spell,it seems wrong spelling:('
oh~~the person on the wheelchair de is corpse~his make up is scarry:((

haha..dancing part~not bad..

wed's group performance..excellent~i like it so much..enjoyed it..

yi ling, me & shu meei:D
finally end everything~
all the presentations, drama, assignments all end!!!!!
relax~
this sem is memorable as I knew a lot of new friends, learn alot of new things~
nice to meet you all~~muacks:P
i guess this is the longer post becos thr is alot of pic:)
No comments:
Post a Comment