Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello september

Hello September!
I dono whether it is a good or bad month.
I am having my final exam in this month,
very stress:(
Then, I have to solve my personal problem as well.
sigh...so sick of it~!!!I don't understand why~~!!!!
Hope everything quickly over soon..
Btw, I make a mistake today while book the flight ticket for next year trip,
i did nt key in the middle name..argh..
call to the customer service center and email for changes..stupid me>.<
finally, this problem is solve and I just have to wait for them to email me again..
hohoho, flight ticket for my 1st trip on next year is confirm:))) cheers~
Mr. October, I can't wait for u.
I'm going to renew my passport, and booking another flight ticket for 2nd trip on next year:)))
Hopefully I'm able to fly to bkk in this coming nov..~~

No comments: